Sunday, January 17, 2010

Standard Process Purification Review - Day 16 Brief Update

Day 16

I'm now down to 162 pounds.... on a full stomach! I passed the 10 pounds lost mark by the end of the second week so fully anticipating reaching my goal of losing at least 15 pounds by the end. I wish I would have measured my waist to see the changes there.

I'm loving this experience. I'll write a bigger summary of the last half of it at the end, but so far I'd say this is one of the most empowering things I've done. It is great to feel in control of your health future!

Being able to add the chicken and fish at day 11 has been great.

When we started this, I think Calli and I both envisioned ourselves going to town on the first day off the program. Recently, we've both shared that we may essentially continue with the program until we reach the weight/body shape we want to be at. We have both built a lot of momentum and it just sounds easier and better to continue than to take an immediate step back. The desire to eat unhealthy foods just doesn't feel that strong anymore.

No comments: