Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Standard Process Purification - Two Month Update

I weighed in today at two months from the start and I'm down 24 pounds from the start to 150.75. Lately body changes have been more drastic than pounds lost. My love handles are nearly gone. Signs of a six pack are starting to show. I do a quick weight lifting circuit two to three times a week and more veins are popping out on my arms than ever before. I really don't have a starting point to go by as far as body fat but improvements are definitely being made. I still credit the Standard Process Purification as the jump start to a great change in my health, and expect to be able to keep this new lifestyle up long term.

PS I probably would have made even more changes but I still have a weakness for icecream and pizza.